On Sunday, November 4, we will hold an Interfaith Dialogue Workshop, which is open to all. This workshop is directed especially to:
- those who want to begin new interfaith dialogue groups
- those who want to improve existing interfaith dialogue groups
- those who want to join interfaith dialogue groups
Please join us in exploring how to create, support and improve interfaith dialogue groups, from 2:00pm to 3:30pm on Sunday, November 4, at Temple Israel (1 Rabbi Alvan D Rubin Dr., St. Louis, MO 63141).
The agenda is:
- 2:00 p.m. Welcome and Introductions – Rabbi Mark Shook
- 2:10 p.m. Opening prayer by Sister Carla Mae Streeter
- 2:15 p.m. Introduction of Existing Dialogue Groups – Committee members can meet with persons interested in starting Dialogue Groups and arrange to assist in first meetings of new groups.
- 3:15 p.m. Sign up for contact information.
Please RSVP by calling Rabbi Mark Shook at 314-432-8050. We hope for this event to help us seed new dialogue groups, so please invite persons new to the interfaith community who may be interested in cultivating relationships with members of other faiths. This workshop will be led by Rabbi Mark Shook, who heads our Interfaith Dialogue Committee.