- This event has passed.
Women of Faith: Generation to Generation
March 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
You are cordially invited to attend the 39th Annual Women’s Interfaith Conference. This conference is held to educate and inform attendees about faith groups of which they may have little or no knowledge, and to dispel myths and misinformation.
Schedule for the Conference Day:
- 9:00am Registration
- 9:30am Welcome
- 9:45am Panel Presentations
- 10:45am Stretch Break
- 11:00am Panel Presentations
- 12:00pm Lunch (provided with conference ticket registration)
- 12:45pm Audience Questions
- 2:00pm Closing
- Afterward Optional tour of St. Stanislaus Sanctuary
- Jenny Grace Morris, Moderator
- Esther Weltman and Samantha Thal, Jewish
- Lynna Buckley-Quick and Kim Lytle, Christian
- Haifaa T. Younis and Lulia Hamdan, Islam
- Trisha Conner Bouchard and Elisabeth Belanger, Baha’i Faith
Registration is through the Women’s Interfaith Conference Website. Cost: $12 plus PayPal transaction fee.
Conference is supported by B’nai Amoona Sisterhood, Brentwood Christian Science Church, Church Women United of Metropolitan St. Louis, Dar ul Jalal Masjid (Mosque), Interfaith Partnership of Greater St. Louis, Congregation Shaare Emeth, Congregation Temple Israel and Temple Emanuel.